HOTS IS A SUPERB VALUE!
• No consumables
• Free lifetime support
• One time low startup cost
(no ongoing costs)
• Highly effective
HOTS Program Costs
HOTS is the lowest cost program of this kind. The total costs for typical schools range from $6,800 to $8,700. This includes all the support, curriculum, software, literature used in the program, training, and our travel costs. Schools typically pay for this cost with Federal Title I or Special Ed funds, CSRD funds, or special program state funds.
HOTS BASIC PACKAGE: $6,800
- 5 day Socratic training for primary HOTS teacher
- Complete HOTS curriculum (2 years of daily lessons)
- Lab set of tradebooks (for 1 lab)
- Program software (for 1 lab)
- HOTS newsletter
- Lifetime technical support
- Parent involvement material
- Trainer travel and expenses
ADDITIONAL HOTS TEACHER TRAINING
Five day Socratic training and complete curriculum for each additional HOTS teacher. This also includes lifetime support and newsletter subscription.: $1,900.
Additional Workshop on Questioning (optional)
Three hour Schoolwide Socratic Workshop for ALL teachers in a school, grades K-8: $1,600, plus expenses.